1. No baloons, infalatbles or helium tanks will be allowed on marching group. Anyone in violation will be fined at least $500.
2. Only peaceful marching in the Parade, no demonstration or protest would be allowed and anyone found engaging in either of these activities shall be asked to leave the parade immediately.
3. Copy of the banner/theme must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the parade, slogans against any
religion, cast, country & color through distribution of the flyer or any form of publicity are prohibited, and anyone found engaging in either of these activities shall be asked to leave the parade immediately.
4. No personnel comments during the parade. Must walk entire route of the parade instructed by FIA
from 40th street to 27th Street on Madison Ave. NY
5. Parade Time: Start Time: 12.30pm End Time: 2.30pm
6. Same persons will march from start to end.
7. No extra person or exchange will be permitted, besides the count given by this application.
8. Proper attire during entire parade must be strictly followed.
9. Upon approval of the group by FIA Committee, the group will be informed of the time and location and the marching order number. FIA reserves the right to accept or deny any application.
10. All applications must be received latest by JULY 31st, 2018 application after JULY 31st, 2018 subject to availability.I/ W e understand that FIA is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of my property. I have read the above terms and conditions and will also abide by the rules and regulations of City of New York.
CONTACTS FOR MARCHING GROUP: