1. Electric or Internet connection would not be provided. Vendor would bring its own generator with prior approval from FIA and New York City.
2. No free food/products distribution allowed. If any vendor is found breaching the subject term, they would be required to leave the event immediately.
3. Non-Food and Food Vendors require street fair vendor permit from the department of consumer affairs, dept. of health at 42 Broadway, 5th floor, New York, NY 10004.
4. Food vendors are required to bring their own fire extinguisher with current inspection tag, one per propane tank or Vehicle.
5. Booth Set-up Time: 10.00am Closing Time: 06:00PM
6. Liability insurance for a minimum of $ 1 million with City of New York, Office of Mayor CECM/SAPO, 100 Gold Street 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10038 named as additional insurance holder.
7. Vendors are required to obtain permit from City of New York in person. Please follow the link for further information and Permit application.
http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/inspect/ispecial.shtml#application Vendors are required t o Carry Sales Tax Certificate, Photo ID with current address, Check or Money Order, Letter from FIA when going to apply.
8. Terms of payment would be 100% before JULY 31st, 2018. After JULY 31st, 2018 only money orders or certified checks will he accepted. I/We understand that FIA is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of my property. I have read the above terms and conditions and will also abide by the rules and regulations of City of New York.
212 729 1349